DoMination Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination Expected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is FarCry Dead?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jock

Jock

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

I think there is a good chance it is but if there is no new maps MOD2 will get very boring very quickly.
I know i would not be the only one who would of quit if there was only stock maps available.
so let us all know your thoughs even you Gotya smash those 2 snapses together & come up with a reply that isnt fuck u or -.-
Back to top Go down
Set It Off
Admin

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm

i don't think its dead, just hard to get a quick game if we are not all playing it.

and i agree the maps on cod are gonna get repetitive Sad there are only like 2 or 3 that i like
Back to top Go down
Gotya

Gotya

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 pm

1st of all fuck u jock

and 2nd -.-

ok there was a huge hype ova MW2 and it fucks me why..........all this changing host crap during game........goin from a nice smooth game to a fuckin lag fest......shit servers.......same maps........now ive noticed that heaps of ppl still play far cry i wouldnt be surprised if far cry 2 out lasts mw2.........im happy to go back to fc2 and get rid of mw2 if we are all unhappy with it.......cause to me its just another game to give me a break from far cry.

happy jock? =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www.dominationgaming.org
Jock

Jock

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 am

I dont know if I like all the features sure is nice to get going quick but having to get invited some times I missed out playing cuz it went to fast
It seems as if who ever see's the person first thay die
I think I will try to keep playing it a bit longer but it certainly isnt the be all & end all of FPS
Back to top Go down
neirbo

neirbo

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

I like mw2 but not all the time. We had a lot more fun playing farcry. I dont know, I guess they are two very different games. In farcry, you can see a lot more of what is going on. In mw2, you are by yourself really. You cant ride around in cars or have a little machete or pistol fights with each other cos if you lose concentration for one second, your likely to get killed by someone camping somewhere. I hope farcry isnt dead yet cos i'll still be playing it now and then.

Is FarCry Dead? Free-fighting-smileys-382
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is FarCry Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is FarCry Dead?   Is FarCry Dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is FarCry Dead?
Page 1 of 1