DoMination Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination Expected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your thoughts on the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
budgie

your thoughts on the game Empty
PostSubject: your thoughts on the game   your thoughts on the game EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 am

What do you guys think of the game?
Back to top Go down
Set It Off
Admin

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on the game   your thoughts on the game EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

to start with i hated it, due to the fact that all i knew was far cry and this was totally different Crying or Very sad, now i love it, getting better and getting some decent guns but if another new shooter came out i cant say id exactly miss this game lol, maps will also get a bit lame after awhile some are already very repetitive but all in all its not a bad game Razz
Back to top Go down
neirbo

neirbo

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on the game   your thoughts on the game EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:37 am

I really like it now. although i'm still better at some maps than others and still getting killed a lot. I miss the fun of farcry, this is more serious and I miss the lobby chat. In this game, you cant relax for a second cos theres always some bastard who sneaks up and kills you. Farcry will always be my favorite game and I cant wait for farcry 3 but in the meantime im happy to play mw2. geek
Back to top Go down
Gotya

Gotya

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on the game   your thoughts on the game EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.dominationgaming.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on the game   your thoughts on the game Empty

Back to top Go down

your thoughts on the game
Page 1 of 1