DoMination Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination Expected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Xmas All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hhaammzz
Admin
hhaammzz

Merry Xmas All Empty
PostSubject: Merry Xmas All   Merry Xmas All EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am

Hey guys,
will be offline for the next 2-3 nights am being kicked outa the house for a phail xmas eve party tonight so am heading out to my beach house where we are having xmas, so will be there for at least 2 nights. Hope everyone has a great xmas and im sure ill see ya when i get back. Chris dont get too hung for boxing day lol! And set dont sleep in till 4oclock now you are not working Razz Everyone else that will read this (Probably noone) Merry xmas to you too Smile

Catchya round
hhaammzz
Back to top Go down
https://dominationgaming.darkbb.com
neirbo

neirbo

Merry Xmas All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas All   Merry Xmas All EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 am

Hhaammzzyy! I didnt get an email letting me know there was a new post so I didnt see this till now which is Boxing day. Hope you had a great xmas. I was getting a little worried that you had died cos I havent seen you online since xmas eve! Good to see you are still alive and hopefully having a great time. santa bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
hhaammzz
Admin
hhaammzz

Merry Xmas All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas All   Merry Xmas All EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 am

I am back in civilization now, had a great few days at the beach/on the farm. Anyone imagine me on a quad bike chasing pigs and donkeys that wall hacked their fence? Well it happened i think i missed my calling lol! Also the place we were staying at had a pet lamb that thinks its a dog, sleeps inside the house by the fire. We nicknamed it a few names "roast, lunch, mint sauce" Ahh great holiday very warm weather with 28degree swimming pool. Ahhhh paradise.
Will hope to see you all tonight
Back to top Go down
https://dominationgaming.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Merry Xmas All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas All   Merry Xmas All Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoMination Gaming :: Public Forum :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: